Sunday, January 10, 2010
Disappointing Sunday
I miss out to post my blog on christmas and new year.. today is already almost mid of january 2010. Why i didnt share out my happiness during the time when i was happy and i only think about to write when im feeling down. Im having another disappointing Sunday morning. Actually is not big deal for many people but for me, it means a lot. For many weeks already, i been having breakfast alone. As i drive without knowing my destination, i saw many of the cars passed by me is full with their family members. As i make my decision and go to a restaurant to have my breakfast, again i saw mostly of the tables is occupied by families. Im just alone out there to have my breakfast. I wonder where is the value of family gone by for my family. They all just take care of themselves and go different ways. During weekdays, i will have to wake up around 6am in the morning and prepare myself to work. I thought by weekend i can spend some quality times with my family at least starting with having a nice breakfast together. It will just end up in disappointment for me. Sometimes, my eldest brother will at least still sms me to have breakfast together on Saturday morning. Other than that, they all will just go their own way. Just now as i drive passing by one of my friend house, i saw she just arrive with her husband and also her sister and parents back from outside. Suddenly i feel so envy of them... I think is better starting from now, i just dont hope so much and just go my own way as usual. I guess it will be better that way and i wont feel so disappointed anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment