Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sleepless Night 2

Today i suddenly think of few persons. This few persons cross my mind at different moments of time through the day. Today i went to SDMC at subang jaya. I accompany my aunt to go there as she wanted to do x-ray and check her body. I was there today for almost 4 hours. Sitting there and watch so many people pass by as my aunt was waiting the doctor to arrive. It was lunch time and yet so many patients is waiting. Last week when i went to clinic nearby my housing area, as i drive through passing by few clinics, i can see that most of the clinic is full with sick people waiting for treatment. Same as what i seen today at SDMC. So many people fall sick nowdays. So as i was waiting, i saw a couple. A Malay couple and when the husband pass by in front of me, i thought my eyes was seeing somebody else. I thought i saw him. But of course is impossible because he already left this world. Then everything suddenly come back to me and runs in my head. So many memories of me and him while working together last time. I told myself that he should have rest in peace now.

Just now, while i was driving from my place to the badminton place i thought i saw someone i know. Just a glance because my car passing hers at the traffic light. Her car was heading out and at that time my car was exactly in front of hers. I look at her at the junction and she was surprise. But maybe is not the person i know. Maybe is someone else. Is been a long time since i saw her.

I was actually heading to bed already. But suddenly i recall someone. She also pass away few years already. Not only her picture was on my mind, her friends too. I know them and i wonder how they are doing now. We lost contact since she pass away. I wonder the friend who went to Japan so many years ago, is she back in Malaysia and how is she doing now? Another one was a girl i admire last time during secondary school. I wonder where is she now... Is been years since we last seen each other. Since the friend pass away, we all lost contact.


"I hope, no matter where and when.. for those who already left us, rest in peace.."

"For those who already lost contact... i hope you all are fine and always stay happy.."

No comments:

Post a Comment