Monday, November 30, 2009

Wishes

Today is the last day for the month of November 2009. By 12am later, the final month of 2009 will start. Im still here alone thinking again and again. Im not sure what hit me today but my mood is not really good. Even go out dinner with my family i didnt say much and just silent. Sometimes i just think that how nice if i had someone just like the song "My Love Will Get You Home".. When ever i feel lost, that someone special can lead me back.. Too bad i dont have such luck. Sitting at here writing actually really makes me feel very down. I dont know where to go out there. The weather really match my mood this few days. Sometimes it is sunny and sometimes it just keep raining. I wonder how will i pass the final month of 2009. Those moments being alone really let me have too much space to think of about everything. Every year of my birthday, i also make the same wish... and every year, it really came true.. I afraid that if any year if i make some other wishes, then things will go different way. Last week, i been very happy finishing up a task. A task that given by a friend to be completed for an upcoming event. I just wish everything will go smooth on that day.


"If wishes really can be granted... i do wish that......."

No comments:

Post a Comment